A career at Paradigm San Francisco is about more than making a living, it’s about making a difference. The core of our adolescent treatment team has worked together for more than fifteen years, with an unwavering commitment to excellence. However, we continue to seek new, innovative team members who share our passion for helping young people reclaim their lives.
Before contacting Paradigm San Francisco regarding employment, please note the following:
1) We are looking exclusively for candidates that have devoted their studies and careers to the provision of treatment of adolescents and their families.
2) The physical and emotional safety of the teens we serve is our highest priority. For this reason all prospective employees at Paradigm San Francisco must agree to an exhaustive background check. This may include, but not be limited to fingerprinting, drug screening, verification of credentials and experience, an FBI background check, and a Child Abuse Index check.
3) At Paradigm San Francisco, we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy or veteran status.
4) Paradigm San Francisco takes great lengths to ensure the confidentiality of all participants in our teen rehab program. All employees of Paradigm San Francisco must sign a stringent confidentiality agreement as a condition of employment.
5) Transparency is central to the treatment that we provide to teens and their families. We believe that it is essential that youth and their family members know exactly who will be providing any and every aspect of treatment. Therefore, we require that all treatment team members place a photo and bio on our web site for the review and consideration of all prospective clients.
6) Accessibility is also a key component of teen treatment at Paradigm. For this reason, we require that anyone who joins our adolescent rehab team be available to adolescents and their family members to answer questions, discuss treatment goals, and progress of clients.
7) At Paradigm San Francisco we place a heavy emphasis on collaboration. In doing so, we require that all members of our team be available to work with not only fellow treatment team members, but with therapists, teachers, coaches, clergy or others who are working with young people prior to admission and during treatment and post treatment.
8) We ask that anyone considering employment at Paradigm San Francisco do an honest assessment of their belief systems. Do you share our commitment to empowering youth and their families? Are you resolute in the belief that all adolescents must be treated with dignity and respect? Can you hold healthy boundaries from a place of compassion? Are you uncomfortable with punitive or compliance based programs? If you can answer yes to all of these questions, you might be a good fit for our team.
9) All team members at Paradigm San Francisco are afforded opportunities for personal and professional growth. It is our belief that good self care is essential for any person wishing to be effective in the provision of services for teen drug abuse, addiction, emotional health or behavioral health issues. In addition to on-going training provided to all staff members, Paradigm San Francisco’s treatment team members are encouraged to seek out opportunities to attend conferences, workshops and attain additional formal education in their area of expertise.
If you meet or exceed these qualifications, and want to explore the possibility of being part of our world class team, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.